Terms and Conditions
On this page, you'll find some basic rules, terms and conditions relating to the SHOP Greater China Awards.
- The awards contest will be run entirely online via this website.
- All questions must be answered within the permitted word limit.
- At no time is the name, logo or other identifyig feature (such as patented display system) of the entrant and/or manufacturing company to be mentioned or shown when completing the questions.
- A minimum of 3, maximum of 4 x 300dpi JPG files must be uploaded as part of the entry form. Image size is limited to 3MB per image.
- PDF files will not be accepted.
- Ideally an image must show the presentation/conceptual format that was accepted for production and another to show the unit complete with stock in its retail environment.
- All decisions made by the judges are final and there is no appeal process.
If you need any further information, please contact SHOP Greater China.